Thursday, May 1, 2014

Annoy Your Parents

My mom asked for a list of this. I don't recommend trying them, though.


1. Don't do your work.
2. Play on your iPad/iDevice/phone to much
3. Annoy your sibling. Somehow, this annoys them.
4. Be to loud at a sleepover
5. Stay in the bathroom too long.
6. Play video games to much. (Such as bread kittens).
7. Photo bomb. Also make funny faces at the camera.
8. Give the silent treatment
9. Interrupt their sentences.
10. Act all sad and angry. At first they will be worried, then annoyed.

WARNING!    
As a result of doing these things, I have gotten my headphones taken away, my iPad taken away, my Minecraft privileges taken away, so if you like your stuff, DON'T DO THESE THINGS. At least not 1 or 2. 

1 comment:

  1. This list might be the funniest thing on the internet. --Uncle H

    ReplyDelete