Monday, September 30, 2013

Meet My Cats

Other than super cute Popcorn, I have two other cats. One is named Rascal, and he is four months old. He is probably a gray tabby. The other one is named Cuddles, and he is six years old. He is a Himalayan. I had two other cats but they (sniff sniff sniff) 
died. Their names were Peanut and Miss Parker. (Don't ask). Peanut was an orange tabby, and she died when she was 14 years old. Miss Parker died of Feline Leukemia when she was seven. Poor cats! We adopted Popcorn and Rascal from HART animal rescue.  

Anyway, this post was called Meet My Cats, right? Well here are their purrsonaltys!  
  • Popcorn: Loving lap cat, loves the laser pointer, and loves my lap.
  • Rascal: Loving next-to-lap-cat, loves his wet food (Feed me now! Feed me now!) And loves folded paper fortune-tellers.
  • Cuddles: Loving lap cat, loves to (duh) cuddle!
  • Peanut: I can't really remember much about her, but I know she was a great cat! =)
  • Miss Parker: I can't remember anything about her!  Mom and Dad say she was smart, she played fetch, and she was a guard cat.

4 comments:

  1. Cool Blog i love it so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut was a great cat! She was very friendly and liked cat nip, but she would hide when anyone but family visited. She warmed up to me after awhile. I remember Miss Parker could walk on the railing of your dining room like a balance beam. She was also good at catching bugs. One time she was visiting MN and she jumped all the way into the shelf of my closet in the pink bedroom. Well she got up there and realized there wasn't any room next to all the stuffed animals on that shelf, so she had to jump right back down. I think she was a little embarrassed! - Aunt U.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing those memories! I miss those two kitties.

      Delete