Thursday, February 5, 2015

#Climbing

 I, Kathy, LOOOOOVE to climb.
I started climbing about a year ago. 

I joined the Lifetime Climbing Team in the summer, 
and competed against other Lifetime gyms. The one I go to is in Virginia. The competitions had 2 different types of climbing; Bouldering and Top Rope. Bouldering is when you climb a few feet in the air, usually about 9 or 10. Top Rope is when you 
climb attached to a rope up a wall. There is a belayer, the person
who keeps you from BIG TIME DEATH, and a climber, the one who climbs. Its kind of hard to explain. The competitions were held 
every month at different gyms. 

June comp: I won for Top Rope
July comp: I won for Top Rope, my sister tied with someone.         August comp: I won for Top Rope again. My sister won too.
August comp no. 2: I missed this one. Was on vacation.

Ok, now for the BIG part. I made the competition team!
That means I climb BIG TIME now :). I went to BIG TIME Regionals. Then I qualified for BIGGER TIME Divisionals. I did not qualify for HUGE TIME Nationals though. 

Wish me luck next season! 

#I<3Climbing!                                                                       

BIG TIME p.s. Sorry I used BIG TIME so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment