Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pusheen

I love Pusheen. Have you ever heard of Pusheen?
Pusheen is the cutest. 

Pusheen is a chubby tabby cat.
Pusheen eats a lot.
Pusheen has a blog!

Here is a link to Pusheen's blog.
YOU WILL LOVE IT!
www.pusheen.com


My favorite post are Beat Summer Heat, Earth Day, and How To Make Pizza.

pusheen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty obsessed with Pusheen. I ordered a plusheen, which is a Pusheen plushie! Yay!

Pusheen rocks!

BTW, I might have gotten the Pusheen blog post names wrong. 

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COMPUTER DOESN'T RECOGNIZE PUSHEEN'S NAME? OR THE WORD PLUSHEENS? OR EVEN PLUSHIES! THE COMPUTER IS STUPID!  



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! I adore Pusheen as well! In fact, one of my friends gave me a Pusheen plushie not long ago. I might order a Pusheen mouse pad for my computer, too. :D xoxoxoxox -Aunt U

    ReplyDelete
  2. diana ordered one, too! she can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete