Monday, October 21, 2013

Popcorn and Cuddles: Why Rascal is a Rascal

Rascal has always been the smart one of the cats. He is always first to figure out  when the wet food is ready, always first to see the laser pointer, always first to know everything. Popcorn and Cuddles find this very annoying. Very. Annoying. He also is a rascal. Duh. Here is the Rascal Spell: Look into my cute yellow eyes, watch me chase my tail. See me cuddling with my brothers, hear my purr... now you are under the Rascal Spell,
and you shall no longer notice when I am bad. You shall only see me when I am being good. 

Unlike most people, I am not under the Rascal Spell. I am under the Popcorn Spell!

So remember in the Rascal Spell where it said "You shall no longer notice when I am bad. You shall only see me when I am being good?" That is why Popcorn and Cuddles thinks Rascal is a rascal. Popcorn and Cuddles are always stuck with being caught on the table or on the counter. Rascal gets away with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment