Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Popcorn's Stories

                        The Cat and The Couch
 For a long time, Popcorn was obsessed with our couch. I did not really get it. There was nothing special about the couch. It did not have pillows. And it had a lot of junk on it. But almost every time I looked at the couch (I had named Blue Couch) he was on it! But I liked Blue Couch too. Me and Popcorn loved to cuddle on Blue Couch. but one day, a horrible tragedy stuck on Blue Couch. That very day, I had put pillows on the couch. Popcorn would pretty much avoid the couch. I put him on the couch one day, but he hiss at me and ran away. (Okay I'm exaggerating. He did not really hiss.)
So anyway, He hated that couch (and maybe me) for days. But in the end, he adapted to it, and now, we curl up on the couch together just like we used to.


                                                       The End.              









                 Coming to my new home
I, Popcorn, was once living in a foster home. I was the last of my litter to be picked,
and I was very sad. But then Kathy came into my life. She loved me, could tell. So when the day came, she picked me up and I purred. The other cats looked jealous! Serves them right for chewing on my whiskers. At first, I missed my foster home. And when I came to my forever home, I was nervous. Everything smelled and looked different. But eventually, I new every nook every cranny, and the best napping and hiding spots.  Now I can't remember much about my foster home.
  
                           The End






These stories were written by Popcorn and Kathy.

4 comments: